Company Name :-
Associate Content Engineer
Education Qualification :-
Job Responsibilities :-
- Good knowledge & hands on experience on BIM – Very desirable and essential.
- Technically minded – Exposed to working with Bentley applications and their set up - necessary and very desirable, preferably OpenRoads, MicroStation.
- An understanding of various phases of infrastructure projects such as rails and roads.
- Confident, capable of establishing authoritative ownership of responsibilities, conflict resolution when needed, capable of presentations as required
- Awareness of CAD in practice.
- Administrative skills –needs to be organized, methodical, attention to detail.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Prepared to be a dedicated, focused, responsible member of a small team within the relevant Bentley office of a global provider of software solutions for major infrastructure projects.
- MS Office software applications.
- Willing to travel (Both domestic & International).
3 - 6 Years
Salary Offered :-
How to Apply :-
Click here to Apply http://bit.ly/2z3UIeu
Official Website :-
For Daily Notifications Join Our Facebook Group From Following Link