Company Name :-
Associate Content Engineer
Education Qualification :-
Job Responsibilities :-
- The prime role of a BIM Advancement Content Manager to create and curate contents that meets our users’ needs on our applications in terms of BIM.
- Act as facilitator and lead demonstrator of content’s alignment of products & BIM.
- Identify and secure subject matter experts to engage with users & partners, to accelerate learning and increase adoption of Bentley products.
- Contribute to Content Video production.
- Developing Exercise & projects on multiple products.
- Contribute to the assessment of BIM course and multiple products.
- Review and edit content from various sources, to ensure quality and alignment with goals.
- Create & curate content for training partners.
- Coordinate with those who may be providing product related training to ensure an effective learning.
- Help plan and execute major events and programs, like student design competition, to ensure impactful results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position reports to Director, Bentley Institute
Salary Offered :-
How to Apply :-
Click here to Apply http://bit.ly/2z3UIeu
Official Website :-
For Daily Notifications Join Our Facebook Group From Following Link