Company Name :-
Associate Structural Engineer
Education Qualification :-
Job Responsibilities :-
- Preparation of Technical Specifications and checking the work/specifications of other Engineers in the team
- Leadership of projects on behalf of the group, taking ownership for sustained and productive client relationships.
- Reviewing job financial performance and managing resources accordingly.
- Guiding less experienced team members in order to achieve the project success.
- Supporting delivery of the team’s Performance and Development Review process.
- Providing support in seeking new work from existing clients.
- Preparing bid proposals and additional fee proposals (with the support of the Group Directors, Associate Directors and Bid team colleagues)
8 - 12 Years
Salary Offered :-
How to Apply :-
Click here to Apply http://bit.ly/2QjIQve
Official Website :-
For Daily Notifications Join Our Facebook Group From Following Link