Company Name :-
Engineer- Product Data Management
Education Qualification :-
Job Responsibilities :-
- Product Data Analyst will be creating the Part numbers and maintaining the Item Master
- Cleaning and updating the Item Attributes as per D-R internal standards and procedures.
- Release the Drawing/Bill of Materials in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system.
- Product Data Analyst will be preparing and updating Bill of Materials (BoM) as per the scope of supply of Projects.
- Creating and implementing the Engineering Change Order in ERP systems from the given inputs from Engineering Department.
- Product Data Analyst will be maintaining Drawing and Item’s Revision Controls in ERP System.
- Updating the HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) Codes. Ensures that individual or departmental environmental and safety issues are handled according to legal requirements, company policy and procedures, and good work practices. Consults supervisor or manager with questions relating to environmental or safety responsibilities.
- Adopts a personal commitment to excellence. Actively supports and participates in the Total Quality process. Promotes positive change and continuous process improvement. Actively contributes to the teamwork concept, builds alliances among work units and cooperates effectively with others to achieve department and Operations objectives.
- Supports Companys Equal Employment Opportunity Policy including implementation of component Affirmative Action Plans. Operates in a fashion to assure compliance with all Federal, State and Local Employment Legislation.
- Wide interaction in global platform with Dresser Rand Operations worldwide
2 - 3 Years
Salary Offered :-
How to Apply :-
Click here to Apply http://bit.ly/2VAlDsC
Official Website :-
For Daily Notifications Join Our Facebook Group From Following Link